Along my PhD and afterwards I have taken part in several projects, mostly related with wind and wind power, but also paleoclimatology and future projections:
- Extreme North Sea Storm Surges and Their Consequences (EXTREMENESS; German Federal Ministry of Education, Germany).
- New European Wind Atlas (NEWA; Ministry of Economy and Competivity –MINECO–, Spain).
- Influence of the Soil Model in Climate and Climate Change Simulations (ILModelS, MINECO, Spain).
- Analysis of the regional climatological variability and predictability of wind and wind power (AVAPVIP-PLUS; Ministry of Science and Innovation –MCINN–, Spain).
- Analysis of the wind and wind power regional variability: Uncertainties, scenarios and extremes (MCINN, Spain).
- Collaboration agreement between PalMA research group (921407) — and the St Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, Canada (4164281).